Rose & Azalea Mix
Rose and Azalea Mix is perfect for all acid-loving plants and includes our Handcrafted Vegan Compost, dark-aged pine bark, large-grain angular sand, Special Reserve Greensand, microbial foods & essential minerals. Excellent for any garden or flowerbed containing plants requiring soil with a lower pH level, such as roses, azaleas, begonias, hydrangeas, & magnolias.
- GROW ACID-LOVING PLANTS: Perfect for any plant requiring soil with a lower pH, such as roses, azaleas, begonias, berries, camelias, dogwoods, hydrangeas, magnolias, rhododendrons & tomatoes.
- CREATE SOUTHERN GARDENS: Apply as needed to lower acidity of existing soil. Continue to add Handcrafted Acidified Soil until desired pH is reached.
- ACIDIFY ALKALINE SOILS: Incorporate into existing alkaline soils to replenish biological diversity and lower soil pH. You can blend in 2”-4” deep or entirely.
- BLEND OTHER SOILS: Mix 2:1 ratio with any other soil from our Beyond Organic™ line for plants that require slight to moderate acidity (pH between 5.6 - 6.5).
- INCREASES BLOOMS: Essential nutrients and mineral content encourages bigger, more vibrant and longer-lasting blooms.
- BUILDS HEALTH: Establishes a healthy environment for acid-loving plants.
- REVITALIZES PLANTS: Contains minerals essential to plant and soil health, boosting vitality.
- PROVIDES NUTRIENTS: Chock full of essential nutrients, active fungi and beneficial microorganisms.
- CONTAINS ORGANIC GOODNESS: Inoculated with more than 70 trace minerals, seaweed, humic & fulvic acid, and endo/ectomycorrhizae.